is there a word for when you stare at a shitty stucco ceiling long enough that the textured surface starts to ebb and flow and shift like a gently rippling pond?

Sign in to participate in the conversation

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!